AXEON ® SDF Series – Sediment Depth Filters have 4.5″ diameters and provide an economical and high quality option for numerous pre and post filter applications. AXEON SDF cartridges can be used as a single stage of filtration for particulate reduction or as an integrated stage of filtration within a water treatment system.
AXEON SDF Sediment Filters feature multi-stage depth filtration design that allows for four separate levels of micron filtration. These filters are engineered to create an outside-in flow that allows the outmost layer to capture larger sized particles and the inner layer to capture the stated micron rating of the filter. This results in a much lower pressure drop when compared to other conventional sediment filters. In addition, the trapping of varying size particles layer-by-layer provides a higher dirt holding capacity than standard spun polypropylene and string wound cartridges.
- Manufactured from 100% pure polypropylene fibers
- Surfactant, binder and adhesive free
- Graded density for higher dirt holding capacity
- High ceramic resistance
- Outside-In flow technology
- Four layers of step-by-step micron filtration
- Minimal pressure drop
- Certified to NSF Standard 42
- FDA Listed Materials
- Diameter & Length, 4.5″ x 20″
- Pore size 5 micron